3 to 6 years old
IBS, a key technology partner of Russian business and government leaders, invites .NET developers to join its team
- Participation in a project for the development of internal systems.
- Analysis of the current architecture of the systems and proposals for their optimization, revision, changes.
- Development of new and maintenance of the existing functionality of the server side of the systems (refactoring, optimization of the existing architecture).
- Development of the client side.
- Analysis and optimization of the performance of all systems and services.
- Interaction with analysts.
- Higher education (information technology).
- Experience in implementing projects in large companies.
- Strong knowledge of C #, .NET (4+), knowledge of React (will be an advantage).
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of design and development of software, OOP, confident knowledge of the basic design patterns.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Ability to work in a team, result orientation.
- Ability to effectively plan working hours and prioritize.
- Self-organization and responsibility for the result.
- Work in a stable company founded in 1992.
- Full compliance with the norms of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Decent wages.
- Stable income, including salary and bonuses based on project results.
- Working in a friendly team of professionals.
- Opportunities for development and vocational training.
- Medical insurance for an employee and his children (VHI).
200 000 - 300 000 ₽
Development of new products of the company;
Support and development of the current architecture;
Participation in new projects and development of infrastructure code;
Participation in the planning and evaluation of tasks;
Support of release before sale;
3 to 6 years old